Our open CFS is closed. Thanks to all the people who submitted proposals, you are the heart of the CascadiaJS community.
We are a not-for-profit event and cannot provide amazing experiences without the support of our sponsors. Learn more about how you can help!
We are very proud to be part of the very first Vancouver Dev Week. If you're interested in all the other amazing developer-focused events going on around CascadiaJS, definitely check it out.
Digital Ocean is sponsoring the first ever CascadiaJS Hacker Train! We'll be running dozens of JS developers from Portland to Seattle to Vancouver the Wednesday before the conference. In addition to food and snacks, our own Jerry Sievert will dazzle everyone to a specially-curated whiskey.js!
When you get to the train station, look out for your Captain. The Portland captain is Tracy Abrahms and your Seattle captain is Bryce Baril. PDXnode will be bringing along some arduino kits for tinkering during the ride!
Wednesday, November 13th
Pre-Party with Apache CouchDB Conf (6pm)
Thursday, November 14th
- Day One brought to you by Rackspace
- 0800: Doors Open
- 0930: Conference Kickoff
- 0940: Opening Keynote
- 1010: Awesome.js
- 1110: Coffee Break
- 1140: Mulimedia.js
- 1240: Lunch brought to you by Sauce Labs
- 1430: Node.js
- 1600: Coffee Break
- 1630: Graphics.js
- 1800: Dinner brought to you by Sendgrid
- 1900: Secret Evening Event
Friday, November 15th
- Day Two brought to you by Internet Explorer
- 0800: Doors Open
- 0900: ECMA.js
- 1030: Coffee Break
- 1100: Robots.js
- 1200: Lunch brought to you by WordPress
- 1400: Mobile.js
- 1500: Coffee Break
- 1530: Web.js
- 1700: Closing Keynote
- 1730: Farewell
- 1900: Party brought to you by Windows Azure
All attendees, volunteers, sponsors and speakers are subject to our Conduct Policy. Please help us make CascadiaJS a wonderful experience for everyone!
- 900 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC
- Phone: +1 877 683 5522
- $89 for King/Queen/Double Beds or $129 for a Suite
- Promo code:
- 322 Davie St Vancouver, BC
- Phone: +1 866 642 6787
- Standard Room $175, Superior Room $185, Executive Suite $389
- Group code:
Stuff to Do in Vancouver, BC!
If you’re curious about last year’s event, see the CascadiaJS 2012 site.